Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MIA

Wow...it's been a while! I don't really have anything blog-worthy right now, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and well! Most of my posting and blog reading has been done at work in the past, but BIG BROTHER is watching now :( so I don't get much time to post or read anymore. I will try to get some new pics up soon. This coming Friday the boys get to dress up as their favorite book character for school, so hopefully I'll have some cute pictures of them to post. I miss everyone!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, phew! That makes perfect sense. I hate Big Brother! He ruins all my fun!

Looking forward to the boys' choices!

ANeibaur said...

WE MISS YOU TO ERIN!
Can't wait to see who the boys pick for their fave book character. I bet it will be adorable!