Sunday, January 27, 2008

One Stop Shopping

I never used to be much of a fan of Wal-Mart or the Wal-Mart Supercenters. Now that I have small children and every penny counts, that opinion has changed. Take today for instance. I dropped my car off to get the oil changed, went inside and ate lunch at the McDonalds inside of Wal-Mart, got my hair cut at the salon also located inside Wal-Mart and did my grocery shopping. I have been known to get a pedicure at the nail salon also located within the store. I think there's also a bank in there if I ever need to do my banking there. I could also get an eye exam and buy glasses. I'm pretty sure Jackson Hewitt has a booth there right now to get your taxes done. Oh, and I almost forgot the photography studio. I'm sure I have left something out! It's just so much easier to get everything done in one errand instead of running around town all day. I think I was there for 2 hours and got all of that done.

1 comment:

ooooo said...

Oh walmart how I love and Hate you. I love you because you are cheap and easy but I hate you because You take all of my money. Walmart! You don't have to turn on your red light tonight.