Monday, January 14, 2008

Waving with her tail

I picked my boys up from daycare today, and when we came outside we saw a man and his son and their dog. The boys ran up to the dog. I was telling them to ask first if they could pet her. The dad said it was fine - the dog was friendly. She was barking because she was so excited. The boys petted her for a while and then they started to leave. I told the boys to tell the doggy bye-bye, and they both say "bye-bye doggy". As they were walking off, the dog was wagging her tail. Twin B said "Mommy, she's waving bye-bye with her tail"! That's one of those priceless moments. So, what did your kids do to make you smile today?

1 comment:

ooooo said...

How sweet. I love when kids say things like that. My son used to make me smile when he would refer to his beef allergy by telling people that cows were allergic to him.