Tuesday, January 5, 2010

@ the Doctor's Office

Yesterday was a snow day for the kids. It snowed a tiny bit overnight so the schools were closed. The roads were fine, so I decided to go get an overdue allergy shot. Of course the boys are talking too loudly in the waiting room but were otherwise pretty good. Twin A says he needs to use the restroom so I point it out to him. After he goes in I tell him to shut the door, but he doesn't hear me so I get up and shut the door. When he comes out he asks me if I shut the door. I tell him I did because we shouldn't use the bathroom with the door open. He looks at me and says "Mommy, I just pulled my penis out!" There were a few people in the waiting room and I thought this one guy was going to fall out of his chair from laughing. I can't help but laugh too. I didn't bother to tell him that was the whole reason I wanted him to shut the door in the first place! I'm looking forward to the days the guys get some modesty...or does that ever happen to the male species?!?

3 comments:

ooooo said...

You have got to love times like that. Leah announced to a crowded Bathroom that the Booboo was leaving her booty

Robin said...

So funny! My boys are pretty modest at this point. I haven't seen a weeny in ages. Funny - I don't miss it very much. (Oops. I just reread that. It's a good thing my husband doesn't read blogs.)

Spy Scribbler said...

Hah! That's hilarious, Erin! :-) Reminds me of the student who told me she just went poop, pulled down her pants, spread her cheeks wide open, and ordered me to wipe.