Friday, December 5, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

The boys went to their first circus last night, and they had a blast! When one of the characters pulled out the little bitty bicycle to ride, Twin A said he wanted one of those for Christmas. He also wanted one of the little weenie dogs that were in one of the acts. They were adorable. They both loved the tigers. Twin B wants to do clown tricks all the time now. I'm pretty sure they're plotting and planning to figure out how to get a high wire in their room so they can ride their bicycles on it! The only thing I didn't like was the elephant act. I just felt so bad for those poor elephants. They looked absolutely miserable. Overall, though, it was a good night and everyone had a great time!

5 comments:

ANeibaur said...

That sounds fun. LOL your boys are too cute.

ooooo said...

You make it sound so fun. Now I can't wait until tomorrow

Robin said...

So cute! Your boys must be way better behaved than mine were! My parents and I took the boys to the circus when they were little, and they climbed all over the place, and whined and complained. At the end, as we were walking out, I heard my dad talking to Alex and saying, "See that little boy? He was better than you. And that one? Much better than you!"

Spy Scribbler said...

Awww, yeah, the elephants do look sad, don't they? We took our niece and nephew to the circus. I think I enjoyed the cotton candy most, but do love me some cotton candy. :-)

conley730 said...

Robin, it started at 7:00 p.m., so the boys were already a little tired. That worked to our advantage. If it had been in the afternoon, they probably would have been way too rowdy.

Spy, the elephants were just pitiful. We didn't get any cotton candy, but after bugging my dad about it until itermission, Riley finally convinced him to get some popcorn.