Saturday, March 1, 2008

Naked at School

That's the oldest dream in the book, right? Well I had my own little version of it here the other night. I belong to a twins club and we have garage sales twice a year. The spring sale is coming up next weekend. The boys were watching TV in my room the other night, so I decided to get some of their summer clothes that they had outgrown and put them in the storage bin for the garage sale. Twin A asked me what I was doing. I told him I was going to sell their old clothes at the twins club garage sale. A few minutes later I looked at him and he had this crestfallen look on his face and his lower lip was quivering. I asked him what was wrong and he said "Mommy, I don't want to go to school naked tomorrow." Bless his heart. I said no, no, no, honey. I'm not getting rid of ALL of your clothes. Come here and I'll show you. We had to go in his closet to assure him that he still had clothes and wouldn't have to go to school naked! I guess I'll have to be a little more careful the next time I weed out old clothes!

4 comments:

Erica Orloff said...

Conley:
So cute!!!! Out of the mouths of babes. Then again, over at my Demon blog, I had an ACTUAL naked kid. LOL!

;-)

Have a great day!
E

conley730 said...

Erica,
At least my naked kids don't usually involve sprinkles! One time Twin B got permanent marker all over him including his penis. He was so proud of his "body art" LOL!

Spy Scribbler said...

Ohmigosh, PRICELESS! I don't know how I missed this. I think I've got your feed set up wrong in my reader.

That's just hilarious. Gosh, kids are just the cutest sometimes!

ooooo said...

Mean mommy making those kids go to school naked!!!!