Friday, March 14, 2008

Survivor and some random thoughts

I hated to see Jonathan go out the way he did, but I'm glad he's okay and the infection in his leg didn't get into his blood. On the other hand, I can't say I'm sorry to see Chet go. How has he made it this long in the first place? I really hate that it looks like Cirie is secretly running the show. She's so devious and gets people to do what she wants them to do without them even realizing it.

On the non-Survivor front...Twin A received his first haircut from Twin B a few weeks ago. I haven't taken him to get it cut yet, but there are several spots that are pretty close to the scalp. I asked Twin B why he did it and he could only say he just did it. I asked Twin A why he let Twin B do it and he didn't have an answer either. Kids!

The other day, since it's not dark anymore when we get home, we went for a walk. Something in Twin A's hair (besides the funky haircut) caught my eye. He was the lucky recipient of bird poop on the head! At least he didn't freak out about it. I wiped what I could off with a leaf and got the rest out with shampoo later.

This weekend Twin B told me he wants to visit the newest Wal-Mart Supercenter in the area. Am I raising a 3-year old BOY? That kid loves Kroger & Wal-Mart! I hope he still loves it when he's able to drive so I can send him to the store with my grocery list.

Any random thoughts or observations you'd like to add?

No comments: