Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction

I think Twin A woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He didn't want to wear the shirt I picked out, but he couldn't find another shirt he wanted to wear. He didn't want to wear the pants I picked out, but he couldn't find another pair of pants he wanted to wear. At least we didn't fight over underwear or shoes! Sometimes it's really a chore getting him dressed. It's a horrible way to start the day. He doesn't just say "I don't want to wear that" and leave it at that. He feels like to really get the message to sink in he needs to scream and whine and pitch a huge fit. It's like trying to wrestle an octopus to get him dressed when he's like this. After I finally got done getting him dressed, I felt like I should get back in the shower! Twin B and I have been battling the stomach bug for the past week, so maybe Twin A was feeling left out and thought pitching a fit would get him the attention he so rightly deserved. Here's hoping for a better morning tomorrow!

Update...he also didn't want to wear the pjs I picked out tonight :(
Usually he picks out his own, but tonight I just grabbed some of the new ones he loved the first time he wore them. Please, please let tomorrow start off and end up better than today!

No comments: