Monday, April 21, 2008

Imaginary Friends and Family

Twin B informed my dad and I that he didn't really live here...he lived with Jack, Cowboy Labor, Bad Cowboy Labor and Johnny John because they're his family. Jack has been around a good while now, but all I really know about him is that he lives in the garden. Cowboy Labor and Bad Cowboy Labor are very new. Last week, Twin B told me that his horse had gone to visit Cowboy Labor because he'd been sick. He was feeling much better now, but he was still just a tiny bit sick. I don't know anything about Bad Cowboy Labor...he must be Cowboy Labor's evil twin LOL! I don't know anything about Johnny John either. At least he doesn't consider Lasha his family. Lasha hung around a little too long for me. I kept kicking him out of the house and he kept coming back! Lasha was really bad. He was always shooting and killing people and doing just generally bad things. I'm glad Twin B doesn't associate with him anymore. The last eviction must have taken!

On a side note, for those of you interested in what the boys may have gotten into this weekend. It was actually pretty tame. Only one thing happened. I was still asleep at some ungodly early hour of the morning when I hear a crash and the unmistakable sound of glass breaking. I got a hanging votive candle holder at a silent auction a few weeks ago for my mom for Mother's Day. Well, Twin B broke one of the holders. Sorry, mom, no present this year!!!

No comments: