Friday, April 18, 2008

Rain and Royalty

A couple of cute things happened after school and work today. We went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. When we got to the kids' department, the boys saw some kid-sized umbrellas. Twin B said he wanted a bru-ella. I just love his word pronunciation! So, Twin B got a Sponge Bob bru-ella while Twin A got a Spider Man bru-ella.

Later, after we'd been home awhile, Twin B gave me one of those beaded Mardi Gras type necklaces. He said it was for me and he wanted me to put it on. Well, it would only go as far as my forehead, so he said it could be my crown. How precious! Then Twin A asked me if I was a queen, so I told him that yes, indeed, I was a queen...I was Queen Mommy!

2 comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

Bru-ella! I love it! Queen Mommy - your kids are priceless!

Erica Orloff said...

Bru-ella! So cute, Queen Mommy.


--E